The Data Analyst is a crucial part of the Customer Success and Business Operations team. The role touches all key business functions (Customer Success, Sales, BD, Data Science and Product) and is focused on producing data deliverables and insights to MediaWallah’s existing and prospective customers. Additionally, this role is responsible for optimizing MediaWallah’s network of data suppliers.
- Following detailed requirements, prepare datasets in Snowflake used for customer exports to cloud environments such as AWS S3
- Identify optimization opportunities to improve the value in the data being shared with customers
- Manage data supply chain to improve the coverage and quality of MediaWallah’s data offerings
- Support daily, weekly and monthly reporting, summarizing actionable insights
- Collaborate with Data Science to design, implement, and evangelize experiments that can improve the performance of MediaWallah’s ID graph
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of SQL to efficiently pull and create large data sets across tables
- Ability to find interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story
- Ability to communicate effectively to interpret requirements and share results
- Hands-on experience with advanced EXCEL functions
- Hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a business field such as business analytics, marketing, statistics, economics or related field
- 2+ years working experience preferred in digital media, ad tech and marketing intelligence industry
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@MEDIAWALLAH.COM.