MediaWallah is seeking a Director of Analytics to lead our growing analytics and ops group to serve as the lead data strategy consultant across our key clients. You will work closely with MediaWallah’s clients and prospects to identify the requirements and solutions for these partners. Managing a team of two analysts, you’ll be responsible for task prioritization, crisply communicating requirements and assisting with preparing and QA’ing datasets.
You will leverage your consultative, industry, and analytical expertise to provide steerage for an end-to-end analytics development process – from implementation and data-gathering, to preparation and delivery of data, and summarizing results and insights. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience analyzing large-scale datasets and will have demonstrated experience in translating data analyses into strategies that impact company and customer business outcomes.
- Extrapolate requirements and success metrics from client and prospect feedback
- Document and prioritize all deliverables and requirements in Trello
- Proactively manage MediaWallah’s data supply chain
- Manage team members to maximize their performance, job satisfaction and career trajectories
- Oversee the organization and standardization of SQL queries and ETL processes
- Support daily, weekly and monthly reporting, summarizing any actionable insights.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering orgs to automate and productize manual deliverables / reports.
- Work with the leadership team to communicate growth opportunities, business operating insights and operating optimizations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of SQL to efficiently pull large data sets across tables
- 6+ years working experience preferred in digital media, ad tech and marketing intelligence industry
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing people
- Expertise with CRM data and supply-chain management is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization in the field of digital media and / or market research.
- Ability to communicate effectively to interpret requirements and share results.
- Ability to find interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a business field such as business analytics, marketing, statistics, economics or related field
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment